Very successful Start-up which wants to revolutionise the world of Data Learning!
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and mission-driven environment. If you believe in open machine learning, feel free to contact us.
The company is backed by some of the world's most successful investors and entrepreneurs, including early investors in Google and MySQL.
They have two core teams that work on the product:
- Discovery team (web development) - growing the ML discovery platform that helps ML engineers find new research and artefacts like models and datasets.
- Tools team (deep learning tooling) - prototyping and releasing new open source tooling for the deep learning community.
This position is for a Full Stack Developer in the Discovery team
You will be at the heart of their efforts to make their discovery platform the home of deep learning on the internet. Your overall goal will be to make it easier for deep learning engineers to discover and experiment with the latest research. This could include making state-of-the-art leaderboards for tasks like image recognition, designing a user reputation system, or building a task validation framework.
This is a chance for an exceptionally talented developer to get involved in deep learning and interact with some of the biggest names in the community.
· Overall responsibility : Develop our discovery platform for deep learning engineers
· Develop our web application backend (Python/Django/Redis/Postgres)
· Develop our web application frontend (React/SCSS)
· Conduct design and code reviews Use software engineering best practices (testing, CI/CD, containers)
· A degree in computer science OR relevant web development experience
· Software engineering experience in one or more general purpose language
· Knowledge of best practices (testing, CI/CD, containers)
· Experience with cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/etc)
· Experience with databases and caching
· Open source projects and contributions
· Interest in deep learning and/or working knowledge of TensorFlow or PyTorch
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working arrangements, with the possibility for remote work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 60,000.00€ to 100,000.00€ /year